Summary of the Rules
- Brown Trout season starts on 22nd March and the finishes on 30th September inclusive.
- Grayling season starts on 16th June and finishes on 15th March inclusive.
- Fly only at all times from opposite Rowlands Gill caravan park shop downstream to High Dam. See maps for details.
- After 1st April until 30th September the only other methods allowed are fly, worm and natural minnow and only on selected areas. See maps for details
- No Brown Trout to be killed before 1st April.
- Bag limit of 2 Brown Trout per day and a maximum of 6 trout per week.
- Brown Trout to be killed must be above 11 inches in length.
- No Grayling to be killed.
- Barbless hooks to be used at all times on fly only stretches.
- Maximum hook size 10.
- No dogs whilst fishing.
- Bailiffs instructions must be adhered to at all times.
- All persons fishing must show their ticket upon request from the Bailiff or members.